Terms & Conditions
Thank you for using www.eventfullminds.com
By using or accessing www.eventfullminds.com (the/this “website”), you agree to be subject and legally bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
Who we are
This website is owned and operated by eventfullminds(“we”, “us”, “our”). We offer a comprehensive events management and which can be ordered online via our website Eventfullminds.com.
Copyright and intellectual property
All intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trade marks and database rights) in the website and its contents (including our name and logo), are owned by or licensed to eventfullminds.
Unless otherwise stated:
- You may download or print extracts from the website for either your own personal and non-commercial use, or that of your workplace colleagues.
- You may save content to a disk or other storage medium, or make a printed copy of any content provided that:
- You do not distribute or publish any part of the website outside of your workplace without our prior written permission, and
- You acknowledge clearly and prominently in an appropriate way the source of any information you so save, copy or distribute by reference to eventfullminds.
Any such copies saved to disk, or to any other storage medium, may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal and non-commercial use.
- Without the prior written permission of eventfullminds no part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor may any of its pages or part of it be disseminated, modified, transmitted, distributed, broadcast or published in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
- Except as provided above, you may not copy, use or reproduce any content of the website (including without limitation text, graphics, trade marks, logos, designs, images or photographs) for any purpose without the prior written permission of eventfullminds.
- You may not alter the website in any way or do anything that might or will damage or disrupt the good working order of the website.
The contents of this website are only for general information purposes.
Whilst we aim to provide accurate information on the website, eventfullminds does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or usefulness of, or otherwise adopt or endorse, any information or services provided by the website. Neither can we guarantee that any information or services are still current or applicable. Neither eventfullminds nor any of its trustees, officials, members of staff or any other authorised person shall be liable to you or any third party for loss or injury arising out of the information on this website, or any actions taken or not taken in response to any information on this website, or your or any other person’s use of (or inability to use) this website, or any reliance by you or any other person on the information on the website.
eventfullminds does not guarantee or warrant that this website will be available, uninterrupted or error-free, or that the website or its contents or your use of it will be free of viruses or harmful material. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer and computer system or mobile device (as applicable) is suitable to use, and compatible with, the website. It is your responsibility to ensure that your computer system or mobile device (including, but not limited to, your hardware, software and data) is not damaged by your use of the website.
If a fault occurs, please report the fault by:
eventfullminds is not responsible or liable for:
· unauthorized access to, or alteration of, users' material or data;
· any material or data sent, using the services of this website, by any third party;
· any direct or indirect cost, damage or expense of any nature whatsoever arising out of the use of information or services provided by this website;
· any information placed on the website by any other party, or any use of the website's services by any other party, which is threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal.
The limitations and exclusions above (and elsewhere in these terms and conditions of use) shall apply fully to the extent permitted by law. If eventfullminds is held liable in any way notwithstanding the above limitations and exclusions, to the extent permitted by law eventfullminds ’s total liability shall be limited to £50.
Event & Programmes
Through the website users are able to book events or programmes (some of them available only to EVENTFULLMINDS members).
The fee payable for the events programmes that you order is as set out on the website and the same may be amended by us at any time.
Payments & cancellations
Full payment or a valid purchase order must be received before the start of the event for your order to be accepted (so that you can attend the event). The full fee must either be paid within 30 days of an invoice being issued or, if the booking is made within the 30 days prior to the start of the event, full payment or a valid purchase order must be received before the event starting date. Online payments are encouraged and will be regarded as the default method of payment.
Once we receive payment, we will confirm our acceptance of your order by sending an email to the email address you have provided in your order form (“Acceptance Confirmation”). Please check the details correspond to your order and contact us straight away if you believe they do not.
Please note that you will be liable to pay the full fee in respect of any order which you have not cancelled following the above procedure where you (or any substitute delegate you have duly appointed) cannot attend the event, for whatever reason.
We reserve the right to cancel any of the events or programmes offered through the website, and any payments made by you will be refunded to you. We will notify you of such cancellation and refund by email as soon as reasonably possible. The refund will take place as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of the later of the date of cancellation of the event and the date on which you provide us with your bank account details for the purpose of making the refund.
Accounts for booking events
To apply for an event management services through the website, you will first need to create an account. Once created, keep a note of your new login details so you can apply for future events.
You must treat your chosen password and any other piece of information you provide as part of our security procedures as confidential. You must not disclose them to any third party.
We have the right to disable any account or password, (whether chosen by you or allocated by us), at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions of use.
You agree that eventfullminds may stop your use of the website if eventfullminds believes for any reason that you have violated or acted inconsistently with these terms and conditions of use.
You agree to indemnify eventfullminds for any claim by, or damage, to any third party arising out of your use of the information or services provided by the website. You must tell eventfullminds immediately if anyone makes or threatens to make any claim or issue legal proceedings against you relating to your use of the website and you will, at EVENTFULLMINDS's request, immediately stop the act or acts complained of. If eventfullminds asks you to, you must confirm the details of the claim(s) in writing.
Variation of these terms and conditions
eventfullminds may modify or replace these terms and conditions of use at any time without prior notice to you, such modifications becoming effective immediately upon either posting of the modified terms and conditions of use on the website or notification of them to you. By continuing to use the website following any such modification you will be deemed to accept such modification. Therefore, please visit this page regularly to review these terms and conditions.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions of use are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Questions and comments
These terms and conditions of use were last updated in March 2020.